PETIT AMPITHEATER 12:35-13:35
- Do France’s strong hemp and pharmaceutical industries give it a competitive edge in medical cannabis production?
- Is greater collaboration between international medical cannabis producers and the pharmaceutical giants in Europe needed to further legitimise the development of the industry?
- How will biosynthesis impact the production of cannabinoid medicines?
- What are the benefits of full spectrum products versus extracts/isolated compound products?
- To what extent are patents applicable to phytocannabinoids?
CHAIR: Sofia Sanz
With more than 10 years expertise in the healthcare Industry, Sofia Sanz worked as Business Development & Sales Manager at Alcaliber, a world leading company in the production of specialised APIs and controlled substances – NRMs for the pharmaceutical industry. Sofia primarily focused on the expansion of the business worldwide opening markets, acquiring new customers and strengthening partnerships internationally across territories from North America, LATAM to EMEA and Asia.